Three days of global prayer & fasting start today for the Bodnariu family under the banner: "Pray for Ruth and Marius Bodnariu".
The Cover Photo from the Facebook page of the Call to Prayer for the Bodnariu familyThe appeal text on Facebook states:
Marius and Ruth Bodnariu's 5 children were taken by social services in Norway on charges of "christian indoctrination". Let's stand togheter in prayer!
The concerted, global focus on prayer & fasting this time takes place from Tuesday 19th until Thursday 21st of January.
- As an experienced Christian leader and prayer mobiliser in Norway, my home country, I have identified 10 - ten - specific areas for prayer that I encourage Christians worldwide to engage in specifically during these three days, says EAL Convenor Jan-Aage Torp:
- Pray for the immediate return of the five Bodnariu children.
- Pray for the protection in body, soul and spirit of these children.
- Pray for the unity, peace and focus of Ruth & Marius Bodnariu.
- Pray for the representatives of "Barnevernet" in the province of Sogn & Fjordane that they will come to senses and admit their mistakes in this particular tragedy.
- Pray that the higher authorities in Norway will intervene and take steps for the immediate, permanent return of the five children.
- Pray for the Minister of Children, Equality and Social Inclusion Solveig Horne that she will show leadership and courage, faced with the accumulated (decades!) systemic pride of the Norwegian "child welfare" system and ideology.
- Pray for wisdom, courage, and positive results for the delegation from the Romanian Parliament that will visit Oslo this week regarding the Bodnariu family.
- Pray for the Pentecostal leaders in Norway who have so far neglected the tragedy of their own members, the Bodnariu family. Pray that they will be courageous and stand firm against such evil.
- Pray against the isolation tactics and strategy of Christian leaders in Norway against "non-conformist" views. (Read about Hans Nielsen Hauge, Norway´s Apostle of Hope)
- Pray for revival and reformation in Norway!